Win £200 to Play With at bgo.com in our Twitter Competition
You could be in with a chance of winning at incredible £200 to spend here at bgo.com in our Twitter competition. All you need to do is guess how many coins Cleopatra has just paid out in the image below and tweet us your entry. All entries much be submitted via Twitter in order to be valid.
Take a look at the picture below, how many coins do you think Cleopatra has just paid out?
How Do I Enter?
To submit your entry via Twitter, your tweet must include:
'My guess is XXX coins paid out by cleopatra @bgo_official! Tweet yours to #win #competition details: http://bit.ly/16dMERW #bgoslotscomp'
Don't forget to swap the XXX for your number!
Competition closes: 5th August 2013. The winner will be the person with the guess closest to the actual number of coins in the picture. In the situation that more than 1 person guesses correctly the first correct guess will be the winner. The winner will receive £200 to play with at bgo. We will announce the winner on 5th August via Twitter.
Click here to head over to the bgo Twitter page
Terms & Conditions
- You must be based in the UK to enter.
- The competition closes at midnight on the 4th August 2013 - the winners will be announced on 5th August 2013.
- Entries must be submitted via Twitter using the hashtag #bgoslotscomp in order to be eligible.
- Maximum 5 entries per person.
- There is no cost to enter.
- The winner of the competition will be person with the guess closest to the actual number of coins in the slot machine. In the situation that more than 1 person guesses correctly the first correct guess will be the winner and will receive £200 to play at bgo.
- If a prize is not claimed within three weeks of the winning event, all prizes/winnings will be forfeited.
- The company reserves the right to amend or change any aspect of the promotion without prior notice and without compensation.
- By accepting any prize/and or winnings form the Company, promotion winners consent to the use of their full name, the city in which they live, photographs and filming of them and will also provide commentary about winning the prize for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.