Progressive Jackpots at bgo
How do Progressive Jackpots Work?
A progressive jackpot is initially funded at a set amount and each day at around midnight it increases based on ticket sales for the previous day. Every time a player buys a ticket, a small amount from the ticket price is put towards the progressive jackpot, this means that the more tickets bought in bingo the more the jackpot will grow!
The progressive jackpot will keep growing and growing until one lucky player wins the whole amount by getting “full house” in a game of bingo in a specified number of balls or less. Once that happens (and we have validated the win) the progressive jackpot will be reset.
You can find out how much money each progressive jackpot is worth and how many calls you must bingo in by hovering over the jackpot name in the game information box within the bingo rooms.
How can I Win a Progressive Jackpot?
In order to be in with a chance of winning a progressive jackpot you need to play in a room where a progressive jackpot shown. You will then need to bingo the full house in a certain number of calls to win. Each room is different but you generally need to win in 41 calls or less - larger jackpots can be as low as 39 calls, but that's why they have bigger jackpots!
In a pattern game the jackpot can only be claimed by a coverall win within the stipulated ball count. Patterns which are not coverall will not result in a jackpot win.
For these jackpots only, winnings will not automatically be credited to your account.
From time to time, BGO-Entertainment may offer special progressive jackpot promotions.
Some progressive jackpots are setup as ‘Community Jackpots’ meaning a % of the jackpot is paid to the player/s who trigger the jackpot and the remaining % is paid to other players who have bought tickets in the winning game of bingo. The split may be paid proportionally or equally depending on the jackpot and the player/s whose ticket triggers the jackpot will also receive a proportion of the community pot either an equal share or proportionate based on the number of tickets they have purchased in proportion to the total number of tickets in the game.
Please note that some progressive jackpots are networked meaning they are available in lots of different bingo rooms. Only the game in which the jackpot was triggered will pay the community jackpot.
Our progressive jackpot games are really exciting to play because there is always the chance you could walk away with the huge cash prize. The excitement in the chat rooms is great too as all the roomies wait to see if they will strike it rich! Join in the fun and you could be our next big winner!
Terms & Conditions
- Two or more players can share the full house prize in a game of bingo, i.e. players’ may have tickets which meet the prize criteria on the same ball. In the event this happens and players are eligible to win a jackpot, the jackpot money will be divided equally between winners.
- You are only eligible to win all jackpots if you have purchased a ticket or have been allocated free tickets in a game that the ticket price is not 0.00. Therefore, in free games, you are not eligible to win the standard or progressive jackpots. Some rooms may be set to allow jackpots to be won in free bingo games.
- Only one jackpot may be won per ticket purchased. If you win the progressive jackpot, you are not eligible for the fixed jackpot.
- These Jackpots may be opened up to players outside the BGO-Entertainment network.
- BGO-Entertainment reserves the right to remove a jackpot once it has been won.
- BGO-Entertainment reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.