Frequently Asked Questions
- I can't seem to see that Live Chat is an option – can you help me?
Live Chat is available to players logged into their account between the hours of 8.30am and midnight, and is accessible from the help page. If you are logged in and do not see the icon, it means all agents are busy. Please either wait for assistance or email us using the form from the help page.
- Have the opening hours of the Customer Care Team changed?
The Customer Care Team are still on hand to help with all queries during the same opening hours of 8.30am-midnight, 7 days a week. Both our Live Chat and email service are available as normal during these hours.
- I need to reset my password, how do I do this?
Simply click on the Forgotten Login link on the home page and we will resend you a temporary password immediately.
- My New Player 20 Free Spins on Starburst were still waiting to be played prior to the changes to the site. Can I still use them?
Yes. Just simply open the Starburst game and your free spins should be waiting for you.
- I am in the middle of my 9 day free spins promotional cycle for Starburst. Can I still claim these as normal?
Yes. The 9 day promotional cycle for the Starburst free spins continues as normal. You can access them in the same way as always by opening the Starburst game on each day you have remaining. The wagering requirements on free spins works exactly the same way as before.
- I am just about to register my account and enter my personal details; do I still receive my 10 free spins for registering my mobile number?
Yes. This offer remains in place and having entered your mobile number it will trigger a code which will be sent to you via text. Enter this code to complete the mobile registration process.
- Do I need to upload and register my payment methods again?
No. All previous payment methods will remain registered and depositing is as easy as it used to be. We have however changed the way it works slightly, so it may seem new.
- Are all the same payment methods available?
Yes - Visa, Mastercard and Maestro. Paypal is also available but only to UK based players.
- Have you changed the deposit limits? What about my own personal limits that I set?
The minimum deposit remains at £10. Any depositing limits you have set in the past remain in place.
- Can I still set my own deposit limits?
Yes, you are still able to set deposit limits in exactly the same way, by selecting the wallet section from the drop-down menu.
- How do I add a new payment method or remove an existing one?
Simply click on the small arrow to the right of your username and select ‘Wallet’; then click on to payment methods which will display any existing ones and give you the option of adding a new one.
- I can’t see any of my previous depositing and withdrawal history. How can I obtain this if I need to?
We still have all your history should you need it. Just contact the Customer Support Team if you need more details.
- Where can I find answers to a bingo related question?
We have a dedicated section for all questions related to bingo. Please click on the link here.
Bonus – First Deposit Offers
- What are the first deposit offers and how do I claim them?
We have two First Deposit Offers - one exclusively for Bingo and one for the rest of the site. For Bingo, you can deposit & spend £10 to play with £50 and for all other games, deposit up to £50 and get 200% free, up to £100.
- I have a special First Deposit Bonus promotional offer, can I use this?
Please contact the Customer Care Team and we can advise you accordingly.
- I opted for a bonus to play on bingo when I signed up; - why can't I use this when I play on casino and slots games?
If you chose our Bingo first deposit bonus, then you are only able to use this on bingo.
- I opted for a bonus to play on the casino and slots games when I signed up; why can't I use this when I play in Bingo?
If you chose our 200% slots and casino bonus, then you can use these funds anywhere except on Bingo games.
Bonus - General
- I have built up a balance and still have all of my bonus funded. Can I withdraw?
You can withdraw at any time, even with an active bonus, but you will forteit all bonus funds and any winnings you have earned whilst the bonus has been active. You need to complete all wagering requirements before you can claim any winnings. Visit the 'Wallet' section of the website to view active bonuses and the remaining wagering requirements.
- I have logged into the site for the first time since the changes and notice that I have some money in my bonus balance. What is this for?
Before we updated our website you had a bonus balance. As bonus are now only playable in either Bingo or the rest of the site, we made the decision to credit you with whichever we felt was most suited to your previous play. If you would like us to change the bonus then please contact the Customer Care Team before you start playing and we will happily switch it for you.
- Will cashback promotions still be a feature of the new look site?
Yes – our promotions will be better than ever for sure and ‘Cashback’ promotions will certainly be a regular feature as always
- Do I still qualify for a birthday bonus?
Yes. The format for birthday bonus has not altered and if you are eligible for one on your next birthday this will be paid as normal.
- How can I view my bonus wagering target?
By clicking into the ‘Wallet’ section and then ‘Bonuses’ this will list your current active bonuses and the respective wagering requirements.
- I have a bonus balance showing when I am playing slots and casino, why can’t I see this when I switch to bingo
Sadly not all bonuses can be used in Bingo. If you chose to accept a Casino bonus then you will not be able to use this in Bingo.
- What is the All Games Bonus figure within the Bingo Lobby?
If you had a bonus showing here it would apply to all the games available within the Bingo Lobby only. You have the option of opting for an ‘All Games Bonus’ or a ‘Bingo’ Bonus when you cash in your loyalty points. The All Games Bonus can't be used on games outside of the Bingo lobby.
- Can I opt out of being given the option of claiming a bonus if I want to?
Yes. You will need to contact the Customer Care Team as normal and they can ensure that you are not eligible for any future offers.
- If I refer a friend to sign up for an account with bgo, can I still claim a bonus for this as I have done previously?
No. This offer is no longer available.
- When I want to claim a normal promotional bonus, do I still need to enter a code?
Yes. We do still use bonus codes . It will be very clear when you need to use these so you shouldn't get confused.
Loyalty and Achievements
Due to the significant changes in this area, we have a dedicated section which contains a range of questions and answers. Click on the link here.....
ID and Verification
- As an existing player will I need to resend in documentation to verify my account?
No – if we have previously completed a verification check on your account then we won't need to do another one. If we do require anything at any point in the future when we will let you know.
- If you do require ID from me how do I send this to you?
We recommend you either scan these documents into your computer or use a digital camera to take pictures. Once you have the images saved, please send each one as separate attachment by e-mail. It is essential that the copies are legible and can be easily read, this will allow us to verify your details with no delays. Once we have received and verified these documents, your account will be updated. If you have any further questions then please do not hesitate to contact us. You can email via the Help section on the website.
- What is the best way I can keep up to date with the latest promotions on the site?
The promotions will be advertised in each section of the site on the Promotions page.
- Where has the Boss Wheel gone?
The Boss Wheel has been removed for the time being from the site but may return in the future.
- Will the Tournament Slots daily promotional feature still be available within the bingo lobby?
Not right now, but we aim to bring this back soon!
- Which games are new and where can I find them?
We have hundreds of new games and they are can all be found under the Casino, Vegas and Games tabs from the top bar. Check out the ‘New games’ tab and use the Search bar to find your favourite games. In addition we have lots of new Progressive Jackpots and a brand new Live Casino in our Live section.
- Where have the cycling and tennis games gone?
They are no longer available and we do not envisage them returning to the site any time soon.
- What is the main difference between playing games on the mobile and the desktop site?
The exciting new additions to the mobile site are Bingo and Live! This means you can now play Bingo and Live Casino games on the move! In addition, we have also added dozens of new slots and casino games to our mobile site.
- I have an active bonus - can I withdraw?
Yes! This is a brand new feature for us which means you can withdraw your real balance at any time, even after accepting a bonus. We 'ring-fence' the proportional amount of your deposit that was used to claim a bonus, which means everything else remains unaffected. If you chose to withdraw funds that are 'ring-fenced' then you will lose all of your bonus and any winnings you have.
- What are the timescales for withdrawing funds?
- Withdrawals are processed daily. When a withdrawal is pledged, it will remain in a ‘pending’ state for 24 hours, within this time you can choose to reverse your withdrawal and continue playing. This ‘pending’ period decreases as you progress up through our Loyalty levels. For more information on our Loyalty Scheme, please click here.