Terms and Conditions
Bgo Entertainment Limited (company registration number 1839) is a company registered in Alderney. The registered office is at address Inchalla, Le Val, Alderney, GY9 3UL.
Gambling services provided by bgo.com outside of Great Britain are regulated by its licence with the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (the “AGCC”) as issued under section 7 of the Alderney Egambling Ordinance 2009. The licence was granted to Bgo Entertainment Limited on 10th January 2014.
Bgo.com is also licenced and regulated by the British Gambling Commission (the “GC”). Only gambling services provided by bgo.com in Great Britain are governed by its licence issued under the UK Gambling Act 2005.
The licensee should not be treated as a financial institution.
Bgo.com is restricted to individuals of legal age of majority only. You have to be at least eighteen (18) years of age to play. Participation in any of the games onsite (the "Game") is open only to residents (the "Player") of those jurisdictions where such participation is legal. The Player acknowledges by entering the Game, that the Player is a resident in a jurisdiction where such activity is legal. Participation in the activities and games of bgo.com is void wherever prohibited by law.
The Player understands that the Game is for entertainment purposes only. The Player understands and acknowledges that no purchase is necessary or required to play the Game. If a player wishes to play without betting real money, they may do so. Any purchases made are consumed instantly when playing and no return of goods, refunds or cancellation of services may be provided. If your participation in the Game is illegal, then you will not be entitled to collect any winnings and bgo.com reserves the right to recover any winnings already received by you and/or anyone acting on your behalf and report you to the relevant authorities.
Employees of the Company operating bgo.com, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, subsidiaries or other agencies, suppliers, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in the Game.
The Player is not required to participate in the Game and such participation, if elected by Player, is at Player's sole option, discretion and risk.
Materials of the Game (whether electronically obtained or obtained by other means) are automatically void if counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if illegible, mechanically or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorised legitimate channels or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors.
If you have not logged into your account or otherwise not accessed or used it for a continuous period of 365 days, your account shall be deemed to be inactive. If your account becomes inactive we will use all reasonable endeavours to contact you to determine your wishes in respect of any unutilised real funds. If the Player fails to log in for a following continuous period of 365 days and we have been unable to contact the Player to determine their wishes, the account will be closed and all deposited funds remaining in the account balancewill be donated to a charity for responsible gambling. An administration fee shall be applied for the handling of a dormant account.
If the Player has deceased then bgo.com will make all reasonable endeavours to locate their immediate family and pay any outstanding balance to them. Bgo.com reserves the right to apply an administration fee in such cases.
Player funds are held in a separate bank account from business accounts. The account is named ‘Client Account’ to distinguish it from the other business accounts held by the Company and as such, these funds are protected according to the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. Under the British Gambling Commissions customer funds rating system, this meets the requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: basic. Accordingly, funds are deemed to be unprotected in the specific event of insolvency. The Company’s parent undertaking has guaranteed its intentions to provide financial support to enable the Company to meet its liabilities, including Player funds, as they fall due. Should the Company cease to operate under its current guise all reasonable endeavours to pay monies back to the Player will be made. In the event that no successful contact can be made, the Player will have a period no longer than 120 days from the date of which the Company ceases to operate to make contact and reclaim their funds.. These funds may not be refunded after the 120 day period has passed.
Taxes, if any, on any prize are the sole responsibility of the Player. bBgo.com cannot offer tax advice to any player from any jurisdiction.
By accepting any prize (material items or services) and/or winnings (game pay-outs), the Player consents to the use of their name for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law. The Player, by acceptance of a prize, acknowledges compliance with all rules herein. The Company makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to the legal right for the Player to participate in the Game nor shall any of the Company's employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers have the authority to make any such representations or warranties.
The Company shall not be required to maintain usernames or passwords. If the Player misplaces, forgets, loses, or is otherwise unable to enter bgo.com because of anything other than Company error or, if the Player should give away, tell, share or lose their username and password, the Company will not be responsible and will not be held liable for any claims regarding that account. Personal security relating to any account is the sole responsibility of the Player. Any accusation of fraud or misuse will result in the immediate suspension of the account. Bgo.com is not obliged to provide evidence to prove or disprove such fraudulent use, unless requested by legal authorities.
The Terms & Conditions contained herein may be modified and/or amended only by the Company posting such modification and/or amendment in the "Terms & Conditions" section of the website. The Company shall not be liable for computer malfunctions nor attempts by the Player to participate in the Game by methods, means or ways not intended by the Company. The Company reserves the right to cancel the Player's account for any reason and issue any remaining deposited funds in the Player's account at the time of such cancellation. Providing all Terms and Conditions are adhered to, the Player may request the closure of their account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The Player may also request Self Exclusion or Cooling Off periods from their account as set out in our Responsible Gambling section.
The Terms & Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between the Player and the Company and supersedes and merges all prior agreements, representations and understandings between the Player and the Company.Back to Top
By entering the website, opening an account at the website, playing at bgo.com, use and reuse of such an account, participation in the Game, or acceptance of any prize, the Player hereby represents warrants and certifies all of the following:
- The Player shall periodically review, at a rate not less than once monthly, these Terms & Conditions of bgo.com as posted at the website.
- The Player fully understands, agrees to, becomes a party to and shall abide by all rules, regulations, Terms and Conditions contained herein and as such rules, regulations, terms and conditions may change from time-to-time. The Player also accepts the terms of our third party’s END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT. However, if there is any inconsistency between these terms and the third party’s END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT, these terms will prevail.
- The Player's identity will be determined on a basis of all or a combination of the following information: name, residential address, email address, IP address, MAC address, credit/debit card number and any other type of identification that maybe required.
- Residents of the USA, US/GB Virgin Islands, US Minor Outlying Territories, Spain, Italy, France, Afghanistan, Libya, Sierra Leona, Iran, Iraq, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Mali, Sudan, Belgium, Greece, Israel, Turkey, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Denmark, Estonia, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Macau, Phillipines, Singapore, Hungary, the UAE, Romania or Portugal may not place financial transactions, nor win any prize within the Game.
- The Player understands that they may not be able to participate in all games or make use of certain payment provision options, dependent on their geographical location.
- The Company is not at liberty to return deposited funds or winnings until such a time that the identification process has been completed. Any Player who fails to assist the Company in verifying their identity may have their account suspended and funds seized in accordance with our Suspected Fraud & Misuse processes.
- The Player fully understands that any suspicious activity, may result in the reporting of any such activity to the relevant authorities.
- The Player is over the age of legal majority; i.e. Player is an "adult" as that term is legally defined in the Player's jurisdiction.
- The Player shall not allow any other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse the Player's account, access and/or use any materials or information from the Web site, accept any prize, or participate in the Games.
- Players that are parents or in charge of minors must undertake the necessary precautions to prevent their children or other minors from accessing their account, particularly on mobile devices (e.g. mobile phones).
- The Player has the full, complete and unrestricted legal right to participate in the Game and the Player's participation in the Game is not prohibited in the Player's jurisdiction.
- The Player does not find the Game or the website to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, nor indecent.
- The Player understands that the Game is for entertainment value only.
- The Player shall hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify the same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of the Player's;
- entry, use, or reuse of the website
- use of any materials at the website
- participation in the Game, or,
- acceptance of any Prize.
- The Player understands that the Company takes no responsibility whatsoever, direct or indirect, for losses that may occur to the Player when playing the Game. The Company will not be liable for any financial loss to the Player in any of the following scenarios:
- In the event of a force majeure
- In the event of the cancellation of a game for any reason
- Failure of the Company’s central computer system or any part thereof, delays, losses, errors or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or any other data transmission system
- An outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism
- The acts of government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent)
- Fire, explosion, flood, theft, malicious damage, strike, lockout or industrial action of any kind
- Whereupon a dispute should occur between the Company and any Player, the Company will make accessible to the Player a detailed transaction record if requested. Such information will also be made available to a legitimate third party (e.g. a judge or court) if the Player so agrees. Any unresolved disputes or complaints may be passed to the Regulators of the Company. Any legal disputes between the Player and the Company are to be solved in Alderney courts, according to Alderney laws and regulations. The outcome of such disputes will be sent to the GC providing the Player is resident in Great Britain.
- The Company makes every effort to ensure that errors or mistakes do not occur in any game or with any transaction relating to the Players account. The Company reserves the right to void all winnings or cash-ins enabled by wins resulting from any obvious error or mistake or any technical fault (including, but not limited to, incorrect game payouts) with any of the games or services offered. The player agrees to forfeit any winnings that result from such errors or mistakes or technical faults.
- The Player may not have more than one account. If the Company detects a Player with more than one account, we reserve the right delete the superfluous account(s). No bonus given to the superfluous account or winnings will be honoured. Any funds lost will not be eligible for a refund.
- If the Player has been found to have opened multiple accounts for the purposes of obtaining additional bonus funds or an unfair advantage, we reserve the right to close all accounts and retain any balance or withdrawal associated with the accounts. Where these rules cannot be applied for any reason, the reallocation or reimbursement of funds will be at the discretion of the Company. In the event of funds being reallocated or reimbursed, an administration fee shall apply.
- The Player understands that the terms "bgo", “bgo.com”, “bgo Casino”, “bgo Vegas”, “bgo Games”, “bgo Macau”,“bgo Bingo”, “Beat the Boss”, “Hotel bgo” and “Candy Club”are the trademarks, service marks, and trade names of the Company and the Player obtains no rights to such terms, nor any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the website and the material contained therein.
- The Player's interest in the Game and the website is personal and not professional; Players playing the Game acknowledge play is solely for the Player's own personal entertainment and any other entrance, access, use or reuse of the Game or the website by the Player is strictly prohibited.
- The Player shall not participate in the Game, open, use or reuse an account, enter the website nor accept any prize if the Player does not fully understand, agree to, become a party to and shall abide by, without exception, all rules, regulations, Terms and Conditions contained herein.
- Any Player suspected of gaining an advantage by misuse of any promotional material will have their account frozen until such a time that the Company is satisfied with the outcome of further investigation. Misuse of promotions includes but is not limited to all deposit based bonuses, abuse of any free room entry policies in Bingo and/or free cash games, chat game bonuses and any other promotional offers that the Company may offer from time to time. Players may enter a maximum of 200 free promotional games per calendar week. Any more than this agreed quota will be considered abuse of the promotional games. Minimal risk wagering in an attempt to hasten any wagering requirements is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to all Casino games. Players deemed to be using minimal risk wagering tactics to redeem their bonuses or cash prizes risk having their bonuses, cash prizes and any subsequent winnings removed.
- The Player understands that where the Company suspects or has identified a Player with a potential gambling addiction, our policy as responsible gaming operators is to suspend the account immediately. We reserve the right to void all winnings at our discretion; each instance to be reviewed on an individual basis.
- Any progressive jackpots in the Game may be removed at any time, at the discretion of the Company. The Company will not be at liberty to dispense any funds accrued from these progressive jackpots to the Player.
- Players must deposit real money into their bgo account before any withdrawal can be made. Where a new payment method is added, Players must first make a successful deposit to assist in verifying the new payment option before any subsequent withdrawal can be made. The Company reserves the right to allocate funds back to the original payment method.
- The Player understands that a “deposit” is defined as funds transferred from a payment method to the designated bgo account. Reversed withdrawals do not count as a deposit and as such, do not qualify for any deposit based promotion nor towards any financial limits or restrictions which may otherwise be applicable.
- Unless otherwise stated in promotion specific terms & conditions, non-funded accounts can be used to play and win real money. The maximum win available for withdrawal for non-funded Players on all games is £20. If winnings are more than £20 at the point of the first deposit, the Player will be entitled to £20 of the accrued free funds and the remainder of the balance will become void. The deposited amount and any additional bonus will not be affected by the deductions.
- Any promotions offered by the Company to Players, including but not limited to: deposit based bonuses, promotional Bingo rooms, promotional tournaments or any other promotional game(s) are done so with no contractual obligation by the site to any Player and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company. Where the Player disputes their entitlement to any promotion, the decision of the Company will be final.
- In the event that a Player wins a Progressive Jackpot, the Company shall endeavour to pay the full amount won within 31 days of the win, pending verification by any game supplier. The Company reserves the right to process payment of Jackpot amounts over £10,000 by Wire Transfer.
Suspected Fraud & Misuse
The Company reserves the right to retain all funds, and to suspend or withdraw access to the Site, the Games and/or the Software, if the Player is in breach of any of the terms of this Agreement. Including but not limited to: suspicion of fraud, abuse of promotions, improper or unlawful activity; whether in connection with the Site, the Games, the Software or otherwise.Back to Top
Payments Service Agreement
- With the exception of promotions, the minimum deposit at bgo.com from any payment method is £10 (GBP) or currency equivalent.
- The Minimum Withdrawal amount is £20 (GBP) or currency equivalent.
- Players may withdraw a maximum of £5,000/£25,000/£100,000 per day/week/month. At its sole discretion, the Company may increase these limits at an individual player basis.
- The Player may select a preferred withdrawal method provided the Player has already deposited with that method. Where multiple payment methods have been used on a single account, the Company reserves the right to allocate withdrawn funds back to the original payment method(s).
- The Player has the ability to reverse their withdrawal within a time frame known as the reversal period.. Withdrawals will only be processed when this period has elapsed. When withdrawal requests are completed by the Company, the Company is not liable for any charges incurred by the Player due to subsequent third party processing delays; including, but not limited to: delays by Card Issuers or recipient banks to allocate the funds. The maximum reversal period is 24 hours.
- The Company reserves the right to limit the Player to a maximum of 10 withdrawals per day.
- Any withdrawal request made whilst a bonus is active on the account may result in any bonus funds being removed, along with any winnings attributable to play since the bonus was claimed. Players agree to refer to Casino & Bingo wagering section of these Terms and Conditions for full details.
- All withdrawal services are free of charge, with the exception of certain international bank transfers. The Company reserves the right to levy a charge of £15 (GBP) or currency equivalent for this service. Should any withdrawal be returned to the Company due to invalid payment details, the Company reserves the right to levy an additional administration charge of £5 (GBP) or currency equivalent.
- The Company reserves the right to withhold, prevent, suspend or reclaim withdrawals in certain circumstances, including, but not limited to: Investigation of game play, suspected fraud or misuse.
- No credit is available for any Player at bgo.com
Verification Documents - KYC
In order to meet regulatory requirements to verify the identity of the Player, the Company may r ask the Player to provide certain documents. The Player should be aware that if the Company is unable to complete the verification process, the Players access to the account and ability to transact may be limited or account may be frozen. On successful completion of the verification process the account can be reinstated.
The documents that we accept are:
Photographic ID: We require valid, up to date photo documentation. These ID documents can be in the form of a Passport, Driver’s License, National ID Card, Employment ID or any other form of official ID which has been signed by the Player. These documents must be valid where an expiry date is applicable.
Proof of Address: We must be able to verify the address as registered on your bgo.com account. A recent utility bill (excludes mobile phone bills), doctor’s note, solicitors letter, bank statement or other document sent to the Player’s registered address is acceptable, provided that, the document :
- is no more than 3 months old at the time of verification
- displays: Players full name, registered address, date and company/issuer header and/or logo
The Company reserves the right to request additional or notarized documents.Back to Top
General Bonus Rules for Bingo
The Player accepts and understands that any bonus funds paid for promotional purposes are not real cash until specific wagering requirements have been met. Bonus funds may only be used on pre-determined sections of the Bingo Game and will not contribute to any progressive jackpot offered within the Game. Player should assume that the wagering conditions for any bonus awarded, unless otherwise stated, follow these principles:
- Bonus offers and promotions may have their own individual terms and conditions in relation to game inclusions and/or exclusions which will supersede these rules.
- Bingo bonuses can only be used to purchase bingo tickets – Bonus cash may not be used on any Slot, Instant or Mini Games.
- Bonuses must be played within the Bingo section of bgo.com and may not be transferred to any other section of the site.
- All bonuses must be wagered at least five times (5x) before any winnings are considered real cash available for withdrawal.
- Bonus funds are always used before real cash.
- Both bonus and real cash bets contribute towards meeting bonus wagering requirements.
- Where a minimum spend is required to trigger a bonus, only real cash purchases contribute.
- Any withdrawal request made whilst a bonus is active on the account will result in any bonus funds being removed, along with any winnings attributable to play since the bonus was claimed.
- There is no cash value equivalent for any free room entry promotion awarded.
Any unused Candy Club points earned by players will expire if not used within 12 months of them being awarded.
General Bonus Rules for Casino, Vegas, Games & Macau
The Player accepts and understands that any bonus funds paid for promotional purposes are not real cash until specific wagering requirements have been met. Bonus funds may only be used on pre-determined sections of the website and will not contribute to any progressive jackpot offered within bgo.com. If the Player’s bonus balance reaches £0.05 (5p) or less whilst a bonus is active on the account and no other bets are pending payout, all wagering conditions will be deemed complete and any restrictions related to active bonuses removed from the account. The Player should assume that the wagering conditions for any bonus awarded, unless otherwise stated, follow these principles:
- Bonus offers and promotions may have their own individual terms and conditions in relation to game inclusions and/or exclusions.
- Bonuses must be wagered a predetermined number of times before any withdrawal request can be made. Refer to the terms and conditions of the offer for this information. If this is not listed, a 35 x bonus wagering requirement will be assumed.
- When placing bets, deposited funds and winnings attributable to the bonus will always be used first, then bonus funds and finally, other funds not attributable to the bonus.
- Any winnings will be available for play but may not be cashed out until all wagering requirements are met.
- Both bonus and real cash bets contribute towards meeting bonus wagering requirements.
- Any withdrawal request made whilst a bonus is active on the account will only be allowed if the Player agrees to forfeit any attributable bonus funds and winnings accrued whilst the bonus has been active.
·Any unused comp points earned by players will expire if not used within 12 months of them being awarded.
- Wagers on certain games do not count in full towards the bonus wagering requirement. Listed below are the % contributions for each game type:
|Game Type||Contribution to wagering requirements|
Keno Games, Blackjack Switch Pai Gow, Stravaganza, Pontoon, Red Dog, Spin A Win, Casino War, Wild Vikings, Let ‘em Ride
All Progressive Jackpot Games (Excluding Marvel Slots & Gladiator Jackpot), Lucky Blackjack
All other games
Please note that there are exceptions to the above categories. For a list of Excluded Games please Click Here. These games are excluded from play and any winnings accrued on these games whilst a bonus is active may be removed from a Player’s balance.
For example, redeeming a £10 bonus with a 35x wagering requirement (£10 x 35 = £350 wagering requirement), the Player may meet the wagering requirement in the following ways:
- By wagering £350 on Slot games (100% contribution)
- By wagering £1,750 on Video Poker (£350 / 20% = £1,750)
- By wagering £3,500 on Blackjack, Baccarat and Table Poker games (£350 / 10% = £3,500)
Where a wagering requirement includes the value of the deposit, the sum of the triggering deposit and the bonus amount awarded will need to be wagered to meet the wagering requirement.
For example, the Player claims a 200% bonus with a 20x Deposit + Bonus wagering requirement:
- A £10 deposit is made and £20 in bonus is awarded (£10 x 200% = £20 Bonus)
- The wagering requirement is (£10 Deposit + £20 Bonus) x 20 = £600 Wagering Requirement
All of the same game percentage contributions in the table above apply to the wagering requirement. Unless otherwise stated, the maximum amount of bonus available to the Player will be the same monetary value of the percentage offered. For example, a 50% bonus will be £50 maximum, 100% will be £100, 200% is £200, etc.
Ring Fenced Funds
Where a deposit has been made to claim a promotional bonus, a percentage of the qualifying deposit relevant to the bonus amount shall be ‘ring fenced’ and will not be available for withdrawal or Bingo play until all necessary wagering requirements have been completed. Should the Player wish to withdraw ring fenced funds, all bonus and winnings accrued whilst the real cash is ring fenced will be forfeited.
For example, the Player claims a 200% bonus after depositing £10. The Player will have £30 in their balance (£10 deposit & £20 bonus). In this instance, the full deposited amount of £10 will be ring fenced until the wagering requirements of the 200% bonus have been completed.
Should the player deposit more than the maximum qualifying amount for any bonus, only the portion of the deposit required to claim the bonus will be ring fenced.
For example, the Player claims a 10% bonus up to a maximum of £10 after depositing £200. Only £100 of the deposit will be ring fenced as this is the amount required to claim the maximum £10 bonus.
In the interests of fair gaming, unless otherwise agreed before the Player begins to wager, there is a limit on the maximum bet size Players can place while meeting the wagering requirement of any bonus. This limit is £10.00. Any wins derived from bets larger than this limit will be subject to a further wagering requirement. The value of the withdrawal will be added to your Bonus Balance and will be subject to a further wagering requirement of 10x and a maximum bet size of £10.00. Any game contribution percentages will continue to apply to the additional wagering requirements.
The Company reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or void winnings and bonuses for irregular play. Irregular play may include, but is not limited to, placing larger bets leading to a substantial gain followed by a drop in bet size equal to or greater than 75% of the previous average bet size in order to complete the wagering requirements for that bonus.
Players deemed, at the sole discretion of the Company, to be adopting a low risk betting strategy to clear wagering may have the bonus along with any winnings removed. This includes, but is not limited to, betting on red or black.
By participating in any bonus, you agree to be bound by these rules and to the decisions of the Company (whose decisions are final and binding in all respects). The Company reserves the right to update these rules at any time without notification. It is the responsibility of the Player to check for updates.Back to Top
When things don't go right
Players may contact our Customer Support team in an attempt to resolve any dispute between the Player and the Company. Where the Customer Support Team and subsequently the Customer Support Manager is unable to assist further, the Player may contact the Operations Manager, who will further attempt to resolve the query. In the event that the Player disagrees with the determination of the Operations Manager, Players have the following options.
For Players resident in Great Britain (Regulated under GC licence)
The Company has appointed Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC) as the Arbitrator from Dispute Resolution (ADR). The Player has free right of access to the ADR function. AGCC may be contacted in this respect at info@AGCC.org.
The Player accepts that AGCC will not arbitrate on matters already, or that during the arbitration become, subject to court action, or on matters which in AGCC’s opinion are more properly referred to the regulator as breaches of regulation.
AGCC will only arbitrate on a dispute in which the Player:
- Has previously raised with bgo.com, and documented in writing the substance of dispute.
- Promptly makes available to AGCC, on request, all records on the subject of dispute and the relevant activity and all relevant correspondence.
- Consents to the sharing by bgo.com of the Player’s personal data with AGCC for this purpose.
- Agrees to be bound by the ruling of AGCC, save that appeal against a ruling may be made to the Executive Director of AGCC but only on the grounds that the dispute has been so seriously mishandled by AGCC’s ADR team as to result in manifest unfairness.
The Player accepts and agrees that AGCC will incur no liability of any sort arising out of or in connection with its role as ADR.
For Players resident outside Great Britain (Regulated under AGCC licence)
Players should contact the AGCC via their website which can be found here.
The Company agrees to abide by any decision made by the AGCC and will assist them in their investigation into the dispute.Back to Top
This is a theme website and all actual gaming takes place on the gaming server, located in Alderney. This casino site is wholly owned, run and operated by the Company.
Information in this document is subject to change without notice.
Additional terms & conditions for games provided by International Game Technology apply. Click here to read more.
This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws and regulations of Alderney and you irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Alderney in relation to any dispute in relation to this agreement.Back to Top