Privacy and Cookies
BGO Entertainment Limited (the “Company”, herein referred to as “us” or “we”) handle the information and data that you give to us, both when you register and as you play, and what we use that data for.
It is important to note that by registering an account with us, you agree to this policy and consent to the use of your data as provided to us for any and/or all means as detailed below.
What information do we collect?
We collect all sorts of information about you, mainly to help provide you with a better service, but also for legal requirements. We collect the following from every player:
- Your personal information, including but not limited to your full name, household address, contact telephone numbers, date of birth and email address when registering an account.
- Information on your visits to the Website, including but not limited to, your current location, system information and traffic history (see cookies).
- Your responses to any survey that we may undertake, should you elect to take part.
- Full, detailed records on any transaction that you may process via the Website, telephone, chat session or email.
- Full, detailed records of any correspondence that you may have with us. This information can be collected from emails, chat transcripts, telephone calls or any other means by which you may contact us.
We collate all of this useful information and try to make your bgo experiences even better. Using your data, we do the following:
- Help speed up the processing of your deposits & withdrawals
- Speed up your browser navigation by displaying your most popular options in a more prominent section of the website
- Improve the accuracy of your account information without having to contact you
- Manage your account more effectively whenever we need to help you
- Comply with our Alderney gaming license and regulatory responsibilities
- Build profiles of players and help improve our service as a whole
- Carry out targeted surveys and customer analysis
- Provide you with promotional offers we feel will suit you, provided additional consent is given
- Monitor transactions to help prevent fraudulent activity on the Website
How we store your information
We take security extremely seriously. We will endeavour to ensure that your personal information is stored as securely as possible, well within guidelines provided by the Data Protection Act and our gaming license. We only disclose information that we have collected about you to closely associated partners or subsidiaries of BGO Entertainment Limited. No 3rd party of no relation to us will ever receive your data. Any business partners, successors to the bgo brand or suppliers whom we engage will be provided access to the stored information.
To assist us in complying with our regulatory duties, we may disclose your personal information to credit reference agencies or a third party whom we feel necessary to view such information. For the purposes of Anti money laundering and the prevention of Fraud, references may be made to both legal authorities as well as financial institutions. Additional security checks may be required in some cases.
Any telephone calls made to bgo.com are recorded for quality control and training purposes. These calls may not be accessed by staff members but may be used in the event of any dispute, if required by an arbitrating 3rd party.
Our Cookies Policy
Internet References & Transfers
Disclosure of your Information
By registering an account with us you hereby agree that we are entitled to share any and all information that we may hold on you, including all transactional history, gameplay logs and personal information with any regulator, independent arbitrator and/or legal authority whom may request such information as we see fit. This information will be passed to such authorities for the purposes of Anti Money laundering investigations, Fraud investigations and/or any Sports integrity investigation. Sensitive financial data will never be disclosed to any of these without explicit legal consent from a court of law.
To comply with current Data Protection laws as well as our obligations as a responsible operator, all information will be stored for a period not less than six years after the closure of an account.
Your Rights to your data
You are fully entitled to request all of the information that we hold on you, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any request to view such information will be subject to an administration fee of £20 plus any additional security and/or postage costs.
From time to time we may make changes to this Privacy statement. This may be to comply with new laws or to help make our service better for you. Any updates will be posted on this page and will be effective from the moment of posting, unless otherwise stated. Any material information changes that may have a significant effect on your current use of the Website will be sent to you via your registered email address, or where possible, via notice on the Website. We are not obliged to ensure your receipt of such information, so we recommend that you periodically check this policy no less than once per month.
Out of respect for your right to privacy we are happy to provide you with an easy means to decline receiving email offers from us. In order to unsubscribe from our emails, please click the ‘Unsubscribe link’ that can be found at the bottom of every email we send. Alternatively, you may request to discontinue receiving these offers by sending a blank message with the word "Remove" in the subject area to email@example.com.
Information about us:
BGO Entertainment Limited.
Inchalla, Le Val, Alderney, GY9 3UL